Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Challenge 47...

Good Morning Everyone,

 As it's Thursday it's challenge time here and this week we have another great one for you. But first you'll want to know who our Top 3 and winner from our last challenge are,before we move on to that we have some news for you all...

From this challenge we will be moving to a weekly challenge we have split into 3 groups so you will have different Girls and inspiration each week...

We are also welcoming a new team member Pauline,welcome to the team...Pauline is new to blogging so please pop over to her blog here and say hello and checkout all of her wonderful cards and projects....

We will continue to have an Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge every other week as we know that it is very popular with you,so we hope you will all continue to play along with us and we say a really big thank you to all who do as we love seeing all your gorgeous creations....

Now we can move onto our Top 3 and winner from our last challenge

Our Top 3 chosen by our lovely Maja (in no particular order) who hosted our last challenge,"Anything Goes with Ribbon" are....









Please contact us at craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com 

so we can arrange for you to receive your Badge....

And the winner of our Anything Goes with ribbon challenge is.....

Here are your random numbers:
350 
Timestamp: 2013-06-05 18:49:35 UTC


So that's you.....



Please contact me (Mandy) at craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com 

so we can arrange for you to receive your voucher


Now onto our new Challenge..



Our lovely Charlotta is hosting this time....


Hi there! We're so glad that there are so many who 
like to participate in our challenges! 

Here's the 
new one for the coming week: 

CIRCLES

Make a round card, paint or cut out circles
on your project (it doesn't have to be a card)
and don't forget to use ribbon!


So lots of circles,maybe a circular card we will leave it up to you to interpret,but we look forward to seeing what you all come up with....

This challenge will run from 8.00am 6th June until 6pm 12th June.....

The prize this time will be....... 


Jam Pot Ribbons - Blueberry

Selection of Beautiful Blue Ribbons
(Contents may vary)


Don't forget that all of the ribbons used on the DT cards & Projects are available HERE at Crafty Ribbons

And here is some inspiration for you all from this weeks group of Girls...


TBA


using French roses








Tessa & Anke








used the new Nautical Ribbons






used buttons from the new Nautical Range

Aren't they all beautiful?  Please visit our designer's individual blogs for full details of all the cards shown here and leave them a comment...

Closing date for entries - 6pm (uk time)  Wednesday 13th June

Also don't forget if you pop over to the Crafty Ribbons Company Blog here you can enter the Friday Freebie,every Friday Ali and Tony offer ribbon for some lucky person to win,all you have to do is leave a comment on the Friday freebie post it's easy so why not check it out as well...........


Mandy & The Team

 Loading InLinkz ...

14 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thought you may want to know that your blog sidebar still has the old challenge info that needs updating with the new wkly challenge info. Also, wanted to know if ovals are considered circles? Please let me know by responding here & I'll ck back.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

So sorry - I entered my card my mistake - I had it up on my blog when entering my challenges - kindly delete it - thanks! Gail

Margaret said...

Super creations by the DT!
{{{hugs}}}
Margy
Owner: Digistamps4Joy

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners!!
Fun challenge!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Gail said...

Card #2 needs to be deleted as I created a card to upload that has circles - thanks! Gail

Sandra H said...

Congratulations and gorgeous cards x

Mandy said...

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for joining in with us and for pointing out about the sidebar,I had changed it but for some reason it appeared to have not applied but it is all sorted now...I'm sorry but I'm not sure ovals will be considered,I'll get Charlotta to clarify as she set the challenge and will be picking the Top 3....

Gail I have deleted your first entry for you,thank you for letting us know and for joining in with us...

Mandy x

Anne said...

The linky has gone haywire - Here is my entry.. I will try to link in later on.. thanks

Karen said...

I am beyond honored to be in your Top Three! What a thrill. Congratulations to the other winners! :o) Beautiful DT projects once again this week. The inspiration here is always astounding. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Eret said...

Fabulous DT inspiration!
Sadly I'm not able to upload my card with a new linky tool, so here is my card http://kaardimaania.blogspot.com/2013/06/kraft-paper.html I'll try to upload it later from different computer too.
Eret xx

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for a great challenge and awesome DT inspiration hugs Karen

Claire Spielman said...

Thanks for a circle challenge...FUN and inspiring!
Creative Wishes
Claie s
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

I was unable to use the Linky Tool - it wasn't working? Could you please enter my card for me:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2383309?&cat=500&ppuser=95882

Thanks for the challenge - it's nice that you'll have a weekly challenge now. KT

La Vikinga said...

Fit Kitty;

I wanted to leave a comment on your very cute circle (ornament) but I just couldn't find out where on the SplitcoastStampersite - so if you see this I just wanted you to know I like your circle...

DT Charlotta