Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

challenge #111 ANYTHING BUT A CARD


Hi there...Carol here with this fortnights challenge but first let me say a big thank you to everyone who tried out for our DT CALL, we had some fabulous blogs to visit, such amazing work! but we only wanted a few people and i still ended up picking three...lol, but please do try again if we have another DT call. So let me introduce you too

Carole

Leah

Aurelie

WELCOME TO THE TEAM GIRLS

You will be able to see some of their fabulous creations when the next challenge comes around.

Our other latest news is their some fab new ribbons arriving in the CRAFTY RIBBONS web site

here is one little sneak peek



there is also buttons to go with these...so do keep popping by ...... 

NOW

Lets see who the winner was from our latest challenge which was "Lets get Sentimental".......




Mr Random org has spun around and chosen #23 Create with Joy


Wonderful creation

please contact us at
craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com 
for your prize and blog winners badge 

Now the TOP 3
#35 Lou sims



#33 Tina
Gorgeous creations
If you wod like a top 3 badge for your blog
please e-mail us at
craftyribbons@gmail.com

Now the challenge info for this fortnight

The challenge is 

ANYTHING BUT A CARD 
dont forget the ribbon also 

The lovely prize on offer this time around is 



its the bows team this time around to share their wonderful creations with you 





Elaine






various ribbons tape measure, mixed bags, satins











using NEW cotton lace. A little Sneak peak of NEW viscose lace, Nature Ribbon - Pansy Nature Ribbon - Butterflies






using new lace


ooh all so different.....
ok now its your turn to share your wonderful creations with us don't forget ribbon must be included 
Mr. Linky just below



8 comments:

ileana-carmen said...

Hello!Thank you for this challenge.

Lisanne said...

I am sorry, but I have add a card by InLinkz and it is a challenge BUT a card. Can you delete the card (number 6) for my, because I could not do this.

Thank you!

Regards Lisanne

Veerle said...

Sorry I too misread that it's an anything but a card please delete N° 23 too please. I am so sorry I wil have to come back with another make. Gr Veerle

coops said...

please delete my entry too ladies, sorry i misread it as anything goes with ribbon too.


xx coops xx

Lucy Patrick said...

Good to see I'm not the only one that misread it as anything goes with ribbon hehe. I am so sorry, I will try and delete my entries. XOX Lucy

crafty said...

Please delete my entry no. 28 I also misread it as anything goes with ribbon

Create With Joy said...

Thank you SO much for picking my card for the win! I sent you an e-mail and look forward to hearing from you!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Unknown said...

“Performance across our established territories has ted baker dresses sale remained strong and we continue to invest in our newer markets for the long-term opportunities of the Ted Baker brand,” a statement ted baker outlet from the company said. Almost as soon as the 2012 presidential election was over, Rick Perry started running for president again. If he had been underprepared in his lackluster first cheap ted baker dresses presidential campaign, he decided he would not be in 2016.