Crafty Ribbons Challenge is a fantastic new challenge blog that will be launching on the 1st September 2011. We will be a fortnightly/bi-weekly challenge blog. At the moment there is only little old me so I'm looking for a few more talented crafters to join me!
* Post at least once a week on your blog
* You must be able to take good clear photos of your work which you post on your blog
* Be able to work as part of a team.
* Meet deadlines.
* Post on an assigned number of entrants Cards/ projects for each Challenge
* Make a card/project for every challenge, Please bear in mind this is one card/project every two weeks
* Join in with any blog hops or other events running during your term.
* Commit to a 3 month period.There maybe the option to extend your Design Team position at the end of your 3 month period....
* Have fun!
* You will be a part of a fantastic, friendly team.
* Gain or add to your DT experience.
* Get lots of gorgeous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons please note you will be required to
use these on your cards/projects for the Challenge,but you will also be able to use
them for other challenges etc that you wish to enter.......
If you are interested in entering the DT Call there are three simple steps to enter:
* Firstly publish a post with a link on your personal blog with information about this DT Call and our launch. Including 3-5 samples of your favourite/best projects. Then link your post up in the linky tool below.
* Secondly please e-mail a brief statement about yourself and any DT experience you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have any DT experience please still enter! We welcome everyone to enter in our call.
*Thirdly please become a follower of the Challenge blog.
EDITED: The DT is open worldwide it is not limited to just the UK,so please everyone enter.....
THE DT CALL WILL END MIDNIGHT (UK TIME) 24th AUGUST 2011
The team will be announced after this time
If this all sounds like something you would like to join in with then I look forward to hearing from you....
Also please checkout the post below....To get us started Tony and Ali from Crafty Ribbons have given us a followers candy....