Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Challenge 29 Midway Reminder....


Morning Everyone,time for a little midway reminder about our current challenge 



' Anything but Square'

Please scroll down to the main challenge post below or click here to see the gorgeous cards and inspiration that some of the fabulous DT posted last week and to enter via the Linky there. 

Please do not enter via this post as it won't be counted... 

The prize is........

.

A selection of the gorgeous Polka Dot ribbon


The challenge will run until 6pm 10th October......

Here are the rest of the Design Team's gorgeous cards.........






Happy Crafting,
Mandy & The Team

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

All are totally stunning x

mueppi said...

I can unfortunately not find the frog?
mycard

Your works are gorgeous!
Hugs Gisela from germany

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lia said...

Hi Mandy and Team,
I made a card to enter the challenge, but where can I show it? I can't find a frog!
I love the cards of the DT very much. They are giving me more and more inspiration,
hugs,
Lia